We love to hear from families interested in exploring Madrona School for their child.
You can learn more about us by doing the following:
- Contact us. We can discuss your child’s needs and answer any questions you may have.
- Set up a personal visit with the school. Contact our Director Eric O’Donnell (604) 499-7303 or our Head of Administrative Services Megan Bal to arrange a time and date and we will do our best to fully satisfy your interest and curiosity.
If you have them, it is useful to bring:
- Samples of work
- Other documentation of interests and abilities
- Relevant reports from professionals including teachers, psychologists or occupational therapists
- If together we determine that Madrona might be a good fit for your child, we can arrange for your child to attend the school for one or more trial days. Every effort is made to ensure the visit is both representative of a typical Madrona day, and focused on welcoming your child as a guest to our school. You, as a parent or guardian, are welcome to visit for part of that day as well.
- Conduct a follow-up discussion with the administration, allowing both parties to make their decision. The conversations we have with you about your child’s needs are the best way to determine if Madrona will provide the right fit for your child.